Thursday, January 13, 2011

Garden Dreams


Yes, I realize it's snowy outside and we've been out of school for four days.  The second week in January is hardly the time to be thinking about planting.  But I can't help it.  The seed catalog came in the mail this week and I'm determined to have a garden this year--especially since I will not be seven months pregnant during planting time!  So, in accordance with my semi-obsessive nature I have reviewed the seeds I already have, decided what I want to order, and planned my planting complete with a layout!  The winter seems more survivable if I can contemplate spring.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ahhh, Magic Bean, it is good to see a recent post. I, too, am eager for spring. Have you checked out the Seed Swap at Ijams Nature Center Jan 29? You get free seeds: vegetable and flower seeds as well as heirloom plant seeds. Linda